[loginf] Extended Deadline: Call for Papers: CD-MAKE 2022
SBA Research Events
events at sba-research.org
Fri Mar 18 11:51:25 CET 2022
Call for Papers - CD-MAKE 2022
6th International IFIP Cross Domain Conference for Machine Learning & Knowledge Extraction
CD-MAKE is a joint effort of IFIP TC 5, TC 12, IFIP WG 8.4, WG 8.9 and WG 12.9 and is held in conjunction with the International Conference on Availability, Reliability & Security, ARES 2022
Machine learning and Knowledge Extraction (MAKE) is the workhorse of Artificial Intelligence (AI). Successful human-centered AI needs a concerted effort without boundaries, supporting collaborative and integrative cross-disciplinary research between experts cross-domain.
Conference Location: Vienna, Austria
Conference Website https://cd-make.net
EasyChair Submission Link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cdmake2022
Extended Submission Deadline: April 3, 2022 AoE (Anywhere on Earth)*
Author Notification: May 10, 2022
Camera Ready (hard deadline!): June 19, 2022
Conference: August 23 - 26, 2022
* all papers need to be submitted in EasyChair until this date. No additional updates possible after April 3, 2022 (AoE).
The goal of the CD-MAKE conference is to act as a catalysator, to bring together academia and industry in a cross-disciplinary manner, to stimulate fresh ideas and to support human-centered AI:
1) DATA - data fusion, preprocessing, mapping, knowledge representation, environments, etc.
2) LEARNING - algorithms, contextual adaptation, causal reasoning, transfer learning, etc.
3) VISUALIZATION - intelligent interfaces, human-AI interaction, dialogue systems, explanation interfaces, etc.
4) PRIVACY - data protection, safety, security, reliability, verifiability, trust, ethics and social issues, etc.
5) NETWORK - graphical models, graph-based machine learning, Bayesian inference, etc.
6) TOPOLOGY - geometrical machine learning, topological and manifold learning, etc.
7) ENTROPY - time and machine learning, entropy-based learning, etc.
Andreas HOLZINGER, (Co-Chair)
a.holzinger at hci-kdd.org<mailto:a.holzinger at hci-kdd.org>
Peter KIESEBERG (Co-Chair)
Peter.Kieseberg at fhstp.ac.at<mailto:Peter.Kieseberg at fhstp.ac.at>
Edgar WEIPPL (Co-Chair)
eweippl at sba-research.org<mailto:eweippl at sba-research.org>
A Min TJOA (Co-Chair)
amin at ifs.tuwien.ac.at<mailto:amin at ifs.tuwien.ac.at>
The conference committee can be found here: https://cd-make.net/committees/
Detailed guidelines can be found here:https://cd-make.net/submission/
We will not require a definite page number, but full papers shall be between 10 and maximal 20 pages, and, in any case, please produce even pages to ensure smooth page breaks, e.g. 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20 pages!
Double blind review: CD-MAKE requires anonymized submissions - please make sure that submitted papers contain no author names or obvious self-references. Each paper will be reviewed by at least three experts from the conference committee and additional reviewers (e.g. special sessions).
Accepted Papers appeared in Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).
-------------- n?chster Teil --------------
Ein Dateianhang mit HTML-Daten wurde abgetrennt...
More information about the loginf