[loginf] RAQM 2021: Call for Participation

Manfred Droste droste at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Mon Jun 21 12:44:24 CEST 2021

Apologies for multiple copies of this email; please re-distribute as you
see fit.

Dear Colleagues,

Arto Salomaa, Manfred Droste, and myself are organizing the
International Colloquium

"Recent Advances of Quantitative Models in Computer Science"
June 22-23, 2021,
https://raqm2021.math.auth.gr/

dedicated to Prof. Werner Kuich (TU Wien) on the occasion of his 80th
birthday.

We are happy that the following researchers have agreed to present
lectures:

Frank Drewes (Umeå University)
Manfred Droste (Universität Leipzig)
Sven Dziadek (Universität Leipzig)
Henning Fernau (Universität Trier)
Paul Gastin (Université Paris-Saclay, LMF)
Thomas Henzinger (IST Austria)
Werner Kuich (TU Wien)
Andreas Maletti (Universität Leipzig)
Jean-Eric Pin (IRIF, CNRS, University Paris-Diderot)
George Rahonis (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki)
Jacques Sakarovitch (CNRS, IFIP, Télécom Paris)
Moshe Vardi (Rice University)
Mikhail Volkov (Ural Federal University)

Due to COVID-19 the colloquium will take place online, and there are no
fees.
We cordially invite you to follow the colloquium. Please register yourself
https://raqm2021.math.auth.gr/registration
in order to receive the links for the event.

Call for Papers

The International Journal of Foundations of Computer Science (IJFCS) will
publish a special issue devoted to the colloquium.
Anyone can submit his/her work relative to the topic of the conference.
The deadline for submission is October 31, 2021.
All submissions will be reviewed according to the usual high journal
standards.

Best regards,
George Rahonis
on behalf of Arto Salomaa and Manfred Droste