[loginf] Call for Papers on Weighted Automata

Manfred Droste droste at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Mon May 4 12:41:25 CEST 2020

Apologies for multiple copies of this email; please re-distribute as
you see fit.

*Special Issue @ Information and Computation*
*Weighted Automata: Theory and Applications (WATA 2020)*
*Editors: Manfred Droste, Paul Gastin, Benjamin Monmege*

The conference WATA 2020 <https://wata2020.lis-lab.fr> has been delayed
because of the sanitary situation, but the planned special issue at
Information and Computation remains open for submissions.
Pre-registration, or participation to previous WATA events, is not a
prerequisite for submission, and we encourage submission that fit the
topic of the conference: all aspects of weighted automata, ranging from
the theory of weighted automata and quantitative logics to applications
for real-time systems and natural language processing.

Submissions can be either original research papers or surveys. All
submissions will be refereed according to the usual high journal
standards. Authors are asked to submit their contribution on the
Editorial Manager of Information and Computation
<https://www.editorialmanager.com/YINCO/default.aspx>, by selecting
"VSI: WATA 2020" in the field "Article type". The deadline for
submission is September 1, 2020. We intend to ensure a quick refereeing
process.