[loginf] Professorship in Theoretical Computer Science at LMU Munich
schoepp at tcs.ifi.lmu.de
Fri Jan 11 11:43:11 CET 2019
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität (LMU) in Munich is currently advertising a
*Full Professorship (W3) of Theoretical Computer Science*
This professorship is dedicated, in research and teaching, towards Theoretical Computer Science, in particular applications of logic and/or type theory to programming and programming languages.
Relevant areas of research are e.g.:
- Type Theory and Functional Programming
- Logic and Computer-Aided Reasoning
- Automatic Theorem Proving, esp. SAT- and related Solvers
- Foundations and Semantics of Programming Languages, esp. declarative languages
- Logical and Programming Language Aspects of resources, security, privacy, side effects and concurrency
The application deadline is 1 February 2019.
For more information, please see:
More information about the loginf