[loginf] TRUST 2016 -- Call for Participation

Somayeh Salimi somayen at kth.se
Fri Aug 5 20:48:34 CEST 2016

[Apologies for multiple postings]

****************************

TRUST 2016 -- Call for Participation

****************************

Dear colleagues,

We would like to invite you to participate in the 9th International
Conference on Trust & Trustworthy Computing. TRUST 2016 is an
international conference that explores new ideas and experiences in
building, designing, using and understanding trustworthy computing
systems. It provides an excellent opportunity for personally interacting
with leading experts and peer researchers in a very attractive and
easily accessible venue.

****************************

WHEN:  August 29-30, 2016.

WHERE: Vienna, Austria.

****************************

The program consists of eight presentations, covering topics such as
trust and key management, attestation, and embedded and hardware
security. At the same time, we are delighted to have two exciting
keynote presentations by:

- Prof. Virgil D. Gligor (Carnegie Mellon University, USA), on  “….
Title ….” % with hyperlink to the web page with the abstract

- Prof. Stefan Katzenbeisser (TU Darmstadt, Germany), on “…. Title ….” %
with hyperlink

The detailed program can be found here:

http://trust2016.sba-research.org/?page_id=546

For more information, notably on the technical program committee, the
venue, and the registration, please refer to the conference website:

http://trust2016.sba-research.org/

Kindly forward this email to other interested parties.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Vienna!

Moritz Wiese, Somayeh Salimi (Publicity and Publication chairs)