[loginf] MATES Doctoral Mentoring Opportunity

Lars Braubach braubach at informatik.uni-hamburg.de
Fri May 3 08:59:12 UTC 2013

Dear MATES PC-Member,

please allow me to draw your attention to the MATES doctoral mentoring
program. If there are Ph.D. students in your group we would be delighted
if you could inform them about this opportunity to get in touch with
experienced MAS researchers and discuss there thesis topic with others.

In this year good thesis abstracts will also be published in the Springer
MATES proceedings as well (up to 4 pages).

Submission deadline for abstracts is 15.06.2013.

Please also note that the fees for student attending MATES
are substantially reduced.