[loginf] Post-doc opportunity in computational logic at the University of Kassel, Germany
martin.lange at uni-kassel.de
Tue Dec 11 14:43:39 UTC 2012
The Formal Methods and Software Verification (FMV) research group at the
University of Kassel
is looking for a post-doc to work on the ERC funded project "Model
The project investigates potential applications of computational logic
particular model checking, in all sorts of different areas.
We are looking for a candidate who
- holds a PhD in computer science, mathematics or related areas (mandatory),
- has a strong background in theoretical computer science (mandatory),
- has worked in areas related to computational logic (preferable),
- complements the group's expertise with knowledge and experience in
some area which
could potentially serve as a field in which to apply computational
We offer an international, friendly, ambitious and open-minded working
language at the FMV group is English in general. Knowledge of German is
helpful but not necessary.
There are no teaching obligations. The position would be paid according
to the standard pay scale
"TV-H EG13" and comes with health cover, pension scheme contributions, etc.
If you are interested, please contact Martin Lange via <first
- a CV,
- a brief statement on how you meet the criteria set out above,
- an indication of the time and duration of employment you are looking
for (max 2 years),
- names of two referees who would be able to provide letters of
Informal inquiries are welcome. There is no formal application deadline.
We will continue looking
for suitable, interested and interesting candidates and - when one has
been found - proceed with
a formal application process.
Website of the Formal Methods and Software Verification group:
Prof. Dr. Martin Lange http://www.uni-kassel.de/~mlange
Elect. Engineering & Comp. Science martin.lange at uni-kassel.de
University of Kassel, Germany +49/0 561 804 6261
More information about the loginf