[loginf] LogInf-Meeting 2010

Markus Lohrey lohrey at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Fri May 14 09:22:18 CEST 2010

[Apologies for multiple copies]

LogInf-Meeting 2010:
===================
                Logik in der Informatik (Logic in computer science)
                Leipzig, November 5 & 6, 2010
                https://www.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/~lohrey/LOGINF2010/

The annual meeting of the working group "Logik in der Informatik"
of the "Gesellschaft für Informatik" will take place this year at
the University of Leipzig, November 5 & 6 (Friday and Saturday), 2010.

The following invited speakers have confirmed:
  - Franz Baader  (TU Dresden)
  - Martin Grohe  (Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin)
  - Dietrich Kuske  (CNRS, LaBRI, Université Bordeaux 1)

On Friday, November 5, we plan to have a joint dinner.

Registration:
------------
Anyone interested in participating in the meeting should
send an email by October 20, 2010, to
      lohrey at informatik.uni-leipzig.de

Presentations:
Regular talks from all areas of logic and its applications
in computer science are welcome.
Please send an email with a short abstract (max. 1 page)
by October 10, 2010, to
      lohrey at informatik.uni-leipzig.de

Further information (in particular concerning hotels and arrival):
see: https://www.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/~lohrey/LOGINF2010/

We are looking forward to seeing you all!

                      Markus Lohrey