[loginf] TYPES 2008 TORINO - CALL FOR TALKS AND REGISTRATION
piccolo at di.unito.it
piccolo at di.unito.it
Sat Feb 2 14:24:10 CET 2008
Conference of the Types Project
26-29 March 2008
CALL FOR TALKS AND REGISTRATION
(DEADLINE: FEBRUARY, 17 2008)
TYPES 2008 will be held in Villa Gualino, a peaceful Villa with park and
a scenic viewpoint, located in the hills facing the centre of Torino,
Italy, from March, 26 (Wednesday morning) to March, 29 (Saturday
afternoon). Congress period starts at the end of Easter Vacations in
many countries. This could help people in the teaching semester.
Invited speakers are, in alphabetical ordering, Andrea Asperti, Gilles
Dowek, and Jan Willem Klop.
More information about the workshop (including REGISTRATION and HOTEL
can be found at:
Topics include, but are not limited to:
* Implementation of proof-assistants, automation in computer-assisted
* Formalising mathematics using type theory, formalisation examples.
* Dependent types in Programming
* Applications of type theory and functional programming.
* Meta-theoretic studies of type systems.
* Constructivism and Foundation of Mathematics:
Domain semantic and Game Theoretical semantics of proofs and
Who is willing to give a talk must provide:
- a title of the talk
- a short abstract in plain text
- the name of who is expected to give the talk and the list of co-authors
- the slides in PDF format (optional)
via the url:
(the corresponding author is the one who is expected to give the talk,
use the "upload paper" functionality in easychair to submit the
(optional) PDF slides).
Talks are expected to last about 30 minutes, including discussion.
No referee process will take place. The organisers may discuss with the
interested site leaders the possibility of cancelling or shortening some
talk in case of necessity. People who will give a talk are encouraged to
make available on the web the related material (slides and/or reports).
Following the previous types meeting we hope to publish the
post-proceedings of the workshop in the Springer LNCS series.
Submission of paper and formal referring process will be be carried on
after the conference. As usual submission will not be restricted to the
papers presented at the conference.
More information about the loginf