[loginf] Special Semester on Groebner Bases and Related Methods 2006

Alexander Zapletal alexander.zapletal at oeaw.ac.at
Tue Aug 16 15:26:23 CEST 2005

[ Please apologize for multiple postings ]

I would like to invite you and your students to participate in the

Special Semester on Gröbner Bases and Related Methods 2006,
February – July 2006
Linz and Hagenberg, Austria

The special semester on Gröbner bases aims at bringing together
researchers from all over the world for joint research on Gröbner bases
and related theories and methods. Also, through the special semester,
knowledge on these theories should be made available and disseminated in
a new way that uses both recent advances in formalized mathematics as
well as web technol-ogy. Part of the effort during the special semester
will also go into special lectures, tutorials, and training and, after
the special semester, events for the dissemination of the research
re-sults will be organized. Both established researchers as well as
junior researchers, postdocs, and PhD students are welcome to
participate in the activities of the special semester.
For details and application, see: http://www.ricam.oeaw.ac.at/srs/groeb/

A low resolution version of our poster is attached. You can download the
high resolution version from our webpage.

Yours sincerely,

Bruno Buchberger
(Chair)

Alexander Zapletal, Dipl.-Ing.
Scientific Assistant of Professor Buchberger
Johann Radon Institute for Computational and Applied Mathematics (RICAM)
Austrian Academy of Sciences
Altenbergerstraße 69
A-4040 Linz, Austria
Phone office: ++43 732 2468 9983