[loginf] RISC PhD Application announcement.

Risc PhD Program Risc-PhD_CFA at risc.uni-linz.ac.at
Mon Jan 24 15:09:37 CET 2005

We apologize if you receive several copies of this mail.

Ph.D. Studies in Symbolic Computation at RISC-Linz

Dear Madam/Sir,

Under the URL below, please find the announcement of
PhD studies starting October 2005 in "symbolic computation"
at RISC-Linz. We kindly ask you to make this announcement
known in your department.

    http://www.risc.uni-linz.ac.at/education/phd/

Please note that the application deadline is
February 28th, 2005. For any questions regarding applications
do not hesitate to contact me under the email address:
    landsmann at risc.uni-linz.ac.at

With best regards,
  Günter Landsmann (RISC graduate studies coordinator)